CRAB FEAST UPDATE
- The Crab Feast is now open to marina members and their guests.
- BPYC & Bowley's marina members can now register up to EIGHT (8) additional guests on the EventBrite registration link:
- We have ordered 10 bushels of crabs & 9 dozen ears of corn. Crabs & corn will be served until they are gone, or 7:00 pm when the band starts playing.
- Music will be provided by Rob Fahey and his band from 7:00 - 11:00.
This year's menu features:
- MD Blue Crabs from Lady Frances Crabhouse
- Corn on the Cob
- Covered Dishes supplied by attending members
- Free Beer & Soda, and a Cash Bar for other adult beverages
Please bring a covered dish to share with your fellow members!
THE FINE PRINT:
A valid 2022 BPYC Membership is required to purchase $40 "member" tickets. If you haven't renewed or paid your dues you can still do so at https://bpyc.online/renew! You can also renew/purchase 2023 memberships at 2022 pricing!
BPYC members & Bowley's marina members can now purchase a total of EIGHT (8) family and EIGHT (8) guests tickets.
TICKETS ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL YOUR PURCHASE IS COMPLETED ON EVENTBRITE.
All tickets are on sale until September 16, 2022.
REGISTRATION FOR THE CRAB FEAST ON THE BPYC SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU TICKETS. TICKETS ARE ONLY OBTAINED VIA EVENTBRITE AT THE LINK ABOVE.
No tickets will be sold at the door and cash is not accepted.
CALL TOM BACHUR @ (443)417-7096 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.